[Logo] Enterprise Client Community
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to home page 
[Register] Register / 
[Login] Login 
Messages posted by: deftereos  XML
Profile for deftereos -> Messages posted by deftereos [100] Go to Page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 Next 
Fair answer Bjorn!

In certain cases though where the app is used in a control environment (eg.hospital where from the point of care the user can only access the app) you might want to notify the user with a sound when certain conditions are met. Then I found that you could turn bowser autoplay on eg. for Edge
https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-enable-or-disable-media-autoplay-in/c0aacdb5-10bc-485b-b40e-bdcbeb718257 and for Firefox https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/block-autoplay

Regards,
Makis
Hello Bjorn!

I want to play a sound at certain time interval after the app login page is loaded

The jsp page is set up as follows

<t:beanprocessing id="g_1" >
<t:timer id="g_6" actionListener="#{d.LogonPage.onSoundTimerAction}" duration="#{d.LogonPage.soundTimerInterval}" />
<t:sound id="g_8" sound="/sounds/close-bells.wav" trigger="#{d.LogonPage.triggerSound}" />
</t:beanprocessing>
<t:rowbodypane id="g_3" >
</t:rowbodypane>

The sound plays only when I click anywhere on the login page.
If I don't click on the page right after it gets loaded no sound is played even though with debuger I see that the assosiated trigger is triggered.

Any ideas?

Regards,
Makis
Hi Bjorn,

See I already have the functionality pointed out by you as a popupmenu but performing something else.

Since my app is used with touch screen, it is difficult for users to work with right click, opening the popupmenu and then proceed with a menuitem selection.

What I have implement is that a single click on a right grid cell, opens a pop up window in which they can enter several values. This is something that I don't want in case the user clicks on any cell of the left grid

Any idea how to cut this off?

Regards,

Hello Bjorn,

I have a Fix Column (Array Grid) setup, where when I click on any cell at the right grid a popup windows opens to input values for the selected cell. This functionality is unwanted in the case the user clicks on the left grid.

1) Is any way to find out on which grid (left or right) the user made a selection?

2) I it possible to find the index of selected column of left grid?

3) Is any way to reset the selected column index of the right grid? Setting setColumnIndexOfLastSelection to -1 does not seem to have any impact.

Regards,
Makis
Hello Bjorn,

Using a CCComboFieldIdText control in a grid row, I'm having problem accessing the id of the selected entry of CCComboFieldIdText.

public class GridItem extends FIXGRIDItem implements java.io.Serializable
{
String m_medicineId;
CCComboFieldIdText m_cfMedicine;
public CCComboFieldIdText getCfMedicine() { return m_cfMedicine; }

}

for(GridItem gi : m_grid.getItems()){
// how do I get the selected id from m_cfMedicine?
//gi.m_cfMedicine.

}

I have seen in demo server your example using the autocomplete CCComboFieldIdText control but there you are accessing the selected id through a global var. If using the control in a grid how this can be done?

Regards,
Makis

Hi Björn

After using the component in a medical app, users have come with the request to be able to update/modify the text of component's text items.
Is this possible? If yes can you point me in a direction how this could be done?

Regards,
Makis
Hi Bjorn,

The downloaded file is labeled "setupRISC_6_0_20190702".

Is this correct? Shouldn't be "setupRISC_6_0_20190708"?

Regards,
Makis
Hi Bjorn,

The PASSWORD component does not support virtual keyboard although I have set the touchsupport attribute = true.

Regards,
Makis
No special definition in my style.xml for TEXTAREA.
I run my page in "?ccstyle=defaultrisc", but still getting the same behavior.
As a matter of fact in all my pages where I use TEXTAREA I get the same behavior....

Regards,
Makis
Hi Bjorn,

I'm using the chat component, but when I write text and hit the Enter key instead of creating a new line and continue typing text, the focus is moving to the Add button.

This is not happening on the online demo server.

I'm a missing something there?

Regards,
Makis
Hi Captain,

After your feedback for which I thank you, I managed to have a Grid tree with several fixed columns.

I need now to get the row and column index of the column cell in which the user clicks.

I tried to override onRowSelect() in my MyTreeRow class as well as to use
getColumnIndexOfLastSelection() but no success.

Could you please advice?
Great!

Thanks a lot!
Hi Björn,

Is any way to implement a fixed column grid where the left fixed part will contain a treenode component?

Thanks,
Makis

Hello Bjorn,

Did you have the chance to see why getId() of the class extending LogicByLoadedList is called every time that when attempting to set the value of any other control contained in the same jsp?

Regards,
Makis
Hi Bjorn,

Need instructions on how to print a graph created with the CHARTJS component ?

Thank you in advance

Profile for deftereos -> Messages posted by deftereos [100] Go to Page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 Next 
Go to: