[Logo] Enterprise Client Community
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to home page 
[Register] Register / 
[Login] Login 
Messages posted by: chafner  XML
Profile for chafner -> Messages posted by chafner [17] Go to Page: 1, 2 Next 
Hi...

We found, that the filedownload component works just fine. Also generating (sub-)directories works, as long as you stay in the special directory {local}/...

Thanks for phone support!

Regards
Chris
Hi,

we found a few bugs in the beanprocessing component "filedownload".

1. The localfilemode=dark is not dark.
It says there: "The operation [...] will be done completely automatically".
But instead it opens a popup, where the user is asked to download something, and after that a popup is opened where the user can actually watch the download happen. This is not what we need.

2. if you tell the component the filename is something like "car.png", it wants to save it in _USERHOME_/car.png (opens the filechooser focused on _USERHOME_).
If you set the URL to "C:\\car.png" it opens the filechooser focused on "C:\". That so far is ok. BUT: if you set the filechooser to "C:\\test\\car.png", and the directory c:\test\ does not exist, then it returns to _USERHOME_ directory, instead of creating nonexistant directories.
That would be a very important feature. The filecreatedirectory processing bean is not very much useful, because it has no trigger.

summary: we want to download a lot of serverside-generated files in different not yet existing directories without user disturbance. every user interaction should be server sided (like: "all downloads finished").

Regards
Chris

Lösung:

in den JSP Dateien & #8364; statt € verwenden...

siehe: http://javathreads.de/2008/10/die-wichtigsten-utf-8unicode-sonderzeichen-fuer-die-entwicklung-mit-facelets/
Hi,

the problem:
We're running an application on a Tomcat Server, which is running on a Linux machine. The client runs on a Windows machine.
On one page we have Euro-Characters (€ in a Label) What we see on Client side instead of a € is this: ???

It works perfect if I'm running the Tomcat in a Windows environment. But that cannot be the solution...

The .jsp file is saved in UTF8 encoding.

Is there an easy way to solve this?

Regards
Chris
Hi Björn,

I found the getter, but somehow I'm missing the setter... What's wrong?

Code:
 info = new ExtCalendarInfo(..); 
 info.getWarningOnSelection();

Regards
Chris
Hi,

we would need a few improvement in the calendar.

Our goal is to show the calendar with some days marked (e.g. green background color, mouse over hint "Liefertag") as delivery day or holiday (e.g. red bg-color). So far, this works.

If you click on a marked day, there's a popup message and CC says something like "Achtung: ...". Thats fine for holidays, but we don't want such a message for delivery days. In fact, we would need such a message for non-delivery days like this "Achtung: kein Liefertag" but without the user hint on mouse over.

So it should be configurable for what kind of markings a popup message occurs. And, if possible, it should be configurable to allow a popup message for non-marked days.

Thanks in advance
Chris
sometimes it's just too easy... ;)

it works, thanks!
No, I don't find it... where can I apply this client parameter to the PageBrowser? there is no method like setClientParameter or setTabonenter or something like this...

Thx,
Christian
Hello Björn,

I've got a problem:

In our app we are starting the PageBrowser out of a Swing Application. That, so far, works fine.
Our Client requested a feature: Not only the TAB-Key should forward the Keyboard Focus in the Application, but also the ENTER-Key should do that.

So heres a little bit of code that does this (found in the www):
Code:
 Set forwardKeys = getFocusTraversalKeys(KeyboardFocusManager.FORWARD_TRAVERSAL_KEYS);
 Set newForwardKeys = new HashSet(forwardKeys);
 newForwardKeys.add(KeyStroke.getKeyStroke(KeyEvent.VK_ENTER, 0));
 setFocusTraversalKeys(KeyboardFocusManager.FORWARD_TRAVERSAL_KEYS,  newForwardKeys);

This code is inserted in the surrounding JPanel, which opens the PageBrowser.

It works well.

BUT: If I open a PopUp (ModalPopup) it doesn't work anymore... Only the TAB-Key forwards the Keyboard Focus.

Is there a workaround?

I don't want to do a lot of serversided logic to reimplement the whole Focus thing.

Regards
Christian
thanks a lot
Hello,

I'm missing the Flushtimer in the formatted text field.
My Version: 20110314

I've seen in the release notes, that the smart text field got one, so ... the formatted text field also wants it

Regards
Christian
ok... this works now... thx again...
Sorry... first it looks fine, but after adding the line to my project configuration and after refreshing it did not change the code generation behaviour...

again: not solved...

I tried with the current version: 4_0_20110725

Chris
thanx, that helps

edit:

Code:
 <project ...>
 <codegenerator indent=”4” memberprefix=”m_” />
 </project>

Hello...

How to change member variable generation template?

I want to change generation from "m_memberName" to "memberName" which is a bit more standard java.

Where can I change the template? or change some settings? in the layout editor?

I'm currently using:
CC: 4_0_20110328

Best regards
Christian

Profile for chafner -> Messages posted by chafner [17] Go to Page: 1, 2 Next 
Go to: