[Logo] Enterprise Client Community
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to home page 
[Register] Register / 
[Login] Login 
Messages posted by: fhinz  XML
Profile for fhinz -> Messages posted by fhinz [24] Go to Page: 1, 2 Next 
Hello,

I'm trying to build up a simple JMeter-Test-Environment on an HTML-CaptainCasa-Interface. The only use case is to simulate a simple login on a login page and maybe a logout action on the following page.

I think that I already solved the problem of the alternating IDs of the page: I extracted it by a regular expression extractor (post operation) into a variable in the first http request for opening the login page. This variable is used to create valid post parameters for the next http request. The Parameters look ok then.

But this requests does nothing! I get no reaction on server side. I haven't found a way to debug this request and why there is no reaction.

Does anyone have built a working test environment with JMeter with working requests on forms and buttons?

Thank you very much in advance for any advice!
Florian
Hello,

I found an issue, where a polygon, drawed in the bgpaint-field, does not fill out all available space, although I used the "100%" expression.

Example: White poygon on black square

rectangle(0,0,100%,100%,#000000);
polygon(0,0,100%,0,100%,100%,0,100%,#FFFFFF,#FFFFFF,horizontal)

It remains a small black line at the left und lower border.
Hopefully your team can fix that, thank you very much!

Greetings,
F. Hinz
Hello everyone,

Does anyone know, if there is any possability to make a menu scrollable, if there is not enough space in the vertical to display all menu items?
Currently the items outside the view are not accessible.

Thank you!
Florian
Hello,

I just recognized, that the system icons still need their space, if the application is started as WebStart.
Is there a way to set "rendered=false" in this case?

Thank you very much!
Florian
Hello everyone,

I have a problem with the long text popup: The format of a formatted text is only transfered if I paste it in the opened field. e.g. CR/LF are not transfered correctly if I paste the text in the closed field. But the behaviour should be the same in my opinion.

This could be a bug,

greetings, Florian
Hello everyone,

I use the tabbedlinecontainer instead of regular tabs and I want to use the style variant 'cctl01'. But when I choose this, the tabselector vanishes (especially a problem when using cutwidth='true'. How can I fix this problem?

Thank you!

Regards,
Florian
Hello,

if I do this, all Tabs vanish. Is there any additional parameter needed here? I didn't found a solution.

Regards,
Florian
Hello everybody!

I use these great looking tabbedlinecontainer but sometimes there are many tabs but I don't want to give away so much horizontal space.

Do these tabs not support wrapping oder shortening up the titles or did I miss something?

Thank you!

Regards,
Florian
Hello,

I use the fromdate and todate parameters to activate a selectable range in the field, but sometimes I want do deactivate it by parameter completely. Which values I have to send? An empty String doesn't work to deactivate these settings.

I hope somebody can help.

Regards,
Florian
Hello,

how I can change generally the "look and feel" of standard popups like "OKPopup"? Or do I have to repaint all of them to match the applications look?

Thank you very much!
Florian
Hello erveryone,

I use some mirrored icons and since I added some _own_ rollover-Images I would like to get rid of the standard rollover effect colour of this control, which covers the Icon and of course the mirrored one, too.

Is it possible to remove this standard effect?

Thank you very much!
Florian
Hallo,

there is this new feature to hide the border around selected Items. I would really appreciate to to do this also on treenodes! Is that possible?

Thank you very much,
Florian
Hallo,

I have a problem with the tree (grid). If I click on a toggle icon before the text , I just want to toggle this element, I don't want to select it (which produces a specific reaction I don't want at this point).

Is there any chance to change this behaviour?

Thanks an regards,
Florian
Hallo,

derzeit ist es möglich, ein bereits ausgewähltes Outlook-Item in der Outlookbar weiterhin auszuwählen inklusive der dazugehörigen Animation. Das könnte auf den Anwender verwirrend wirken, ist das irgendwie abschaltbar?

Grüße, Florian
Thank you, Markus. That's it!

Regards,
Florian

Profile for fhinz -> Messages posted by fhinz [24] Go to Page: 1, 2 Next 
Go to: