[Logo] Enterprise Client Community
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to home page 
[Register] Register / 
[Login] Login 
Messages posted by: mwindisch  XML
Profile for mwindisch -> Messages posted by mwindisch [3]
I want to describe my experience with captain casa and single sign on. The requirement was to connect our captain casa base application with one of our customer existing reverse proxy single sign on infrastructure. Without any customization we got a HTTP 401 error during the start of our application. Apparently the single sign on memorized the authenticated connection using cookies and with the support of Mr. Mueller we figured out that a special parameter is required in the applet configuration:

<param name="sendcookies" value="true">

Using this parameter captain casa keeps the cookies of the connection. This is the connection where the browser puts the authorisation cookie after communication with the reverse proxy.

Unfortunately it’s not possible yet to keep only specific cookies. So it’s possible to keep unwanted cookies too. But we are looking forward to a captain casa update which provides the possibility to keep only cookies with defined names
Hi,

I found it and included the clientcloser into my JSP. By pressing the X-Button the defined action is executed, but after this the application is still open. Have I to do something to confirm that the application is allowed to be closed?

Marcus
Hi,

I'm looking for an event that informs me before the application is closed. I tried the IHttpSessionClosedReactor, but in this case I was informed only after the Dispatcher was destroyed. But I need the objects stored in the Dispatcher. Is where a way to be informed before the Dispatcher is destroyed?

Marcus

Profile for mwindisch -> Messages posted by mwindisch [3]
Go to: