[Logo] Enterprise Client Community
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to home page 
[Register] Register / 
[Login] Login 
Messages posted by: jsingh  XML
Profile for jsingh -> Messages posted by jsingh [12]
Hi,
I am planning to upcoming ERP modules using web services (SOA), is there anything special i need to take care for captaincasa point of view or anything special is provided in captain api?
Where can i find examples for Array Grid, i need to understand how binding is done because when i bind it to server side rows (like in Fix Grid) ,it throws exception.
Thanks Markus, it is exactly what i wanted
Hello guys ,
is is possible to have a popup without windows default title bar??,just imagine having a shadow pane as a popup .?
ok thanks . sorry i was actually bit in hurry to wind up the things.
As Bjoern,
As per earlier discussion on progress bar , i need to show its progress as file upload progresses with counting no. of bytes getting transferred.

I tried implementing this using Observable/Observer pattern but its not working even with it . Getter method whatever is bound with value of progressbar is getting notified/updated at each byte transfer but how to update progress bar??

Any ideas?
thanks but i dont need transferable session anyway. so i might be writting my own servlet to access images
Yes Bjoern ,
I am not willing to put images in database for both reason i.e clustering session issue and also i dont want to put this extra load to DB, why one should query heavy image from db over network , that would be expensive.

let me think of some other alternative.

thanks
Hi Bjoern,
Actually i am not talking about the button images and all, my functionality says,HR manager will fill up the new joinee emp details along with his/her experience/educational certificates . so he/she will upload them and server code will put them to some specified locations by establishing relationship with emp and his docs.

So as long as he continues to upload , those should be visible to him in a shaker.so shaker should be able to fetch the docs from that location .

hope it would clarify the things now
Also if names are being read properly from absolute path " d:/emp/doc/" ,then whats the issue with displaying those?
so guys does it mean i can not give absolute path pointing to some other location than webcontents?I need to upload images at run time , each user will upload differnent images. so shall i put all user account imgaes into web contents only?
in image shaker if i put some absolute path for images, its not reading the images. names are getting displayed properly but only blacks in image shaker

code snip:
File dir = new File("D:/emp/doc");

String[] children = dir.list();
if (children == null) {

} else {
for (int i=0; i<children.length; i++) {

String filename = children[i];
StringBuffer image = new StringBuffer();
image.append("/bgpaint(210,200):");
image.append("rectangle(0,0,100%,100%,#000000)");
image.append(";image(5,5,D:/emp/doc/"+children[i]+",lefttop)");
System.out.println("file name here is now "+image);
// image.append(";write(25,150,"+COMMENTS[i]+",10,#FFFFFF,lefttop)");
// image.append(";write(25,170,"+AUTHORS[i]+" on Canon Ixus,10,#E0E0E0,lefttop)");
shaker.addImage(image.toString());
}

Profile for jsingh -> Messages posted by jsingh [12]
Go to: