[Logo] Enterprise Client Community
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to home page 
[Register] Register / 
[Login] Login 
Bug in ensureItemToBeDisplayed??  XML
Forum Index -> Development
hilka

Power User

Hello,

I have the following situation: In a list, a double click changes the content page with details information of the selected record, a single click just selects the item (does not update content page).

I double click the last entry in the list (index 17). The content shows details for this entry. Then I scroll and I single-click on the first entry (index 0). The last entry is not visible any more in the list but in the details page.

Then I press save in the details page which saves the current entry and selects it in the list and performs a double click on the selected item. Works perfectly well except that the ensureItemToBeDisplayed method does not change the scrollbar value.

In my case the scrollbar value should be updated to 17, but it stays 0 because the sbVisibleAmount is set to 20 (and therefore no condition matches the situation in ensureItemToBeDisplayed).

Tobias
CaptainCasa

Power User
[Avatar]

Yes, this is a bug. Only occurs if working with a height defined for the FIXGRID, but this is quite often the case...

Björn

Björn Müller, CaptainCasa GmbH
CaptainCasa

Power User
[Avatar]

...is fixed + will be available in next version...

Björn

Björn Müller, CaptainCasa GmbH

Forum Index -> Development
Go to: