[Logo] Enterprise Client Community
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to home page 
[Register] Register / 
[Login] Login 
remove table header and set border and padding to zero  XML
Forum Index -> Development
kretzler

Power User

Hello,

I would like to remove the table header and set border and padding to zero. The table header I removed with the attribute suppressheadline but how could I set border and padding to zero?

Thanks,

Ralph
[WWW]
CaptainCasa

Power User
[Avatar]

Hi Ralph,

for removing the border in the FIXGRID component specify BORDERHEIGHT and BORDERWIDTH to be "0". For removing the padding (I think what you want to "condense" the grid) use the ROWHEIGHT attribute, e.g. set it to "16". Default is "20".

Björn

Björn Müller, CaptainCasa GmbH
kretzler

Power User

Hello Björn,

BORDERHEIGHT and BORDERWIDTH is the height and widht between the cells of the grid but I want to remove the outer border. If I set height and with to zero there is always a border left.

Ralph
[WWW]
CaptainCasa

Power User
[Avatar]

OK, got it.

Status Quo: this "nice border" is always painted as part of the component. This is done by intention, in order to keep scrollbar on the right and content on the left as unit.

I will see what we can do... Pls give me some days...

Björn

Björn Müller, CaptainCasa GmbH
kretzler

Power User

ohh, I understand. I abused the table, thats why I do not need a header and the outer borders but it would look a little bit nicer without the outer border.

Thanks,

Ralph
[WWW]

Forum Index -> Development
Go to: