[Logo] Enterprise Client Community
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to home page 
[Register] Register / 
[Login] Login 
Double Click in Capture Component  XML
Forum Index -> Development
kabat

Power User

Is it possible to define a command in the capture component which is executed when you double click on the picture?

Regards, Agnes
CaptainCasa

Power User
[Avatar]

...yes, this is possible. Will be added short term.
Björn

Björn Müller, CaptainCasa GmbH
CaptainCasa

Power User
[Avatar]

Interface IImageCaptureProvider now has additional method "reactOnImageDoubleClick()". Available with next update or on request.

Björn

Björn Müller, CaptainCasa GmbH
kabat

Power User

Thank you!

Agnes
kabat

Power User

I just wanted to implement the new method and realized that I need the ImageData, too.

Can you provide us the imagedata object in this method like you already do it in reactOnCommand and reactOnIconSelection?

This would be wonderful!

Agnes
hilka

Power User

Hello Captain,

we found a way to get the ImageData object that is currently selected (using the reactOnIconSelection method). So no need for you to change anything.

But one more wish from my side: Is it possible to have a double-click on the little icons? The double-click on the image is perfect, if there is already an image captured. But if there is no image yet, the user still has to use the link because he does not expect to be able to double-click on an empty pane.

Maybe we could solve it by showing the icon as a placeholder for an image that is not yet captured.

Tobias

Forum Index -> Development
Go to: