[Logo] Enterprise Client Community
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to home page 
[Register] Register / 
[Login] Login 
arraygrid set column width in percentages  XML
Forum Index -> Development
wwillemsens

Power User

Hello everyone,

I'm trying to set the column widths in an arraygrid in percentages without success.

When I create the arraygrid without width definition, every column have the same width, and the titles are readable.

When I create the arraygrid with absolute widths definition, the columns have the correct widths, and the titles are readable.

When I create the arraygrid with percentages widths in the definition, the columns have the correct widths, but the titles are not readable (only the first few pixels are present)

No persistid is set

Is it possible to use arraygrid with column widths in percentages?

Kind regards
Wim

Testcode
Code:
 		String[] titles = new String[4];
 		String[] widths = new String[4];

titles[0] = "Aantal";
 		titles[1] = "Drank";
 		titles[2] = "EH-prijs";
 		titles[3] = "Totaal";

widths[0] = "15%";
 		widths[1] = "55%";
 		widths[2] = "15%";
 		widths[3] = "15%";

m_ticketgrid.setWidths(widths);
 		m_ticketgrid.setTitles(titles);

CaptainCasa

Power User
[Avatar]

Hi,

please check...

1. ARRAYGRID-USEMULTILABEL might be defined to "true". Then the grid rendering speed is muchchchch improved but percentage sizes are not allowed anymore.

2. ARRAGRID-PERSISTID might me defined? In this case the column widths are automatically persisted and what you see is the column width that was manually updated witthin the grid during testing...

@1, this feature is to be used by grids with >> 20 columns. In these scenarios we feel that percentage width anyway does not make too much sense - because there is no remaining space anyway...

Kind regards! Björn

Björn Müller, CaptainCasa GmbH

Forum Index -> Development
Go to: