[Logo] Enterprise Client Community
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to home page 
[Register] Register / 
[Login] Login 
mobile Demo and Image path  XML
Forum Index -> Development
kklasen

Power User

Hello Björn,

I have a question on you. How do you make the mobile part of the demo? Is it a whole new gui optimized for mobile phones?

And another question. I read the Image Path is a relative path to project directory. So, if you update the server (war-file) all pictures are also updated, I supposed so.
I have made to popups, one to add a new User with Picture and another one for add documents/ pictures. Now you can see the Picture of a User or browse through a document. Is it possible to redirect the Picture path to another location or how it can stay there?

I hope my question is understandable.

Thank you for your answer.

Best regards
Klas
CaptainCasa

Power User
[Avatar]

Hi Klas,

our mobile demos are just normal CaptainCasa pages - of course checked to run on small screen sizes.

In mobile scenarios the screen is scaled automatically to reflect the client device's resolution. You can also explicitly define a scaling of your dialoge by e.g. appending "?ccscale=1.25" to your URL.

Please check in the demo workplace: Containers > Adaptice COntainers > Flexible Lines - this is the most efficient and simplest way to create adaptive layouts: you just have to separate your screen in "parts" (e.g. using PANE/BOX/FODABLEPANE/...) and arrange them in a ROWFLEXLINE. The client will automatically arrange in new lines according to available screen space. There are also nice (?) examples in Containers > Adaptice COntainers-Examples.

With images: yes you can reference images in IMAGE-component with external, absolute URLs as well. Please then explicitly define height and width (IMAGE SRC="http://www.xxx.yyy/image.png" HEIGHT... WIDTH...)

If you have images that are managed e.g. in database (or which you keep in some area in the file system): use class TempFileManager to directly bring them as URL into you screens. TempFileManager allows to pass a some byte[] array and converts this into a URL so that the browser can access this info.

Hope, this is the info you are looking for...?

Regards, Björn

Björn Müller, CaptainCasa GmbH
kklasen

Power User

Thank you very much.

I will try it.

Best regards
Klas

Forum Index -> Development
Go to: