[Logo] Enterprise Client Community
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to home page 
[Register] Register / 
[Login] Login 
enable/disable FIXGRID  XML
Forum Index -> Development
hartmann

Power User

Hi,

how can I disable a FIXGRID? Depending on the mode of my dialog I want to disable a FIXGRID, so that the current selection couldn't be changed but the FIXGRID still is visible. Is there any easy possibility?

Horst
CaptainCasa

Power User
[Avatar]

Hi,

currently there is no "prevention of selection". You need to adjust on server side (and always select back the item...), which is not optimal - I agree.

We can add a disabled attribute on FIXGRID level which disables rowselect/rowexecute and still allows scrolling etc.

Should be available with next update (Monday/Tuesday).

Björn

Björn Müller, CaptainCasa GmbH
hartmann

Power User

Hi,

fine, this will help us. By the way, is there any posibilty to 'deactive' a whole container? Deactivate means I could see the container with its content, but have no possibility to interact (no selection, no scrolling, ...).

The reason is the following: We have to dialogs working together and always only one of them should accept interactions.

Horst
CaptainCasa

Power User
[Avatar]

Deactiviation needs to be done on component level. Of course all components of one container may by bind to the same enabled-expression.

Björn

Björn Müller, CaptainCasa GmbH
hartmann

Power User

Hi,

perhaps it would be nice to make a kind of 'enable/disable'-Folder. When it's disabled, every component inside is visible but disabled?

Horst

Forum Index -> Development
Go to: