[Logo] Enterprise Client Community
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to home page 
[Register] Register / 
[Login] Login 
RISC Bug: attribut suppressiconfocus of t:treenode takes no effect  XML
Forum Index -> Development
amischler

Power User

Hi Björn

Although the attribute suppressiconfocus of t:treenode has the value "true", the tree node is selected when the user opens or closes the tree by clicking with the mouse on the icon in front of the tree node.

It's expected that the tree node is not going to be selected, when the icon for opening and closing the tree is clicked.

Regards, Adrian
CaptainCasa

Power User
[Avatar]

Hi Adrian,

one of the "quite special" attributes - you are right: it does not really work in the RISC client.

We will check and fix!

Thanks + Regards! Björn

Björn Müller, CaptainCasa GmbH
CaptainCasa

Power User
[Avatar]

Fix is part of next update - Björn

amischler

Power User

RISC version 20180522: if the user works with the mouse, the problem no longer exists. Thanks

But when the user works on a tablet or smartphone and open or close the tree by touching the collaps / expand icon with his finger, then the tree node is selected. Can you change this behavior too?
CaptainCasa

Power User
[Avatar]

Hi,

the behavior on smart phones is the same - but it's of course much more difficult to touch the toggle-icon there. You need to increase the size e.g. by passing ccscale-parameter to the URL - or by increasing the image size via style (RISC-parameter "_imagesize" in style class "riscsingletreenode".

Regards, Björn

amischler

Power User

CaptainCasa wrote:
but it's of course much more difficult to touch the toggle-icon there. 

I think it has nothing to do, that the user not hitting the collaps / expand icon.

If I select the menu item "Desktop-Webseite anfordern" in the browser menu of my smartphone, I can collapse and expand the tree without selecting the tree node.
But when I select the menu item "Mobile Webseite anfordern" in the browser menu on the same device on the same website, the tree node is always selected when I expand or collapse the tree.

The RISC Client therefore does not behave identically on all devices (Windows PC, Tablet, Smartphone). That the user selects the menu item "Desktop-Webseite anfordern" every time he use the application is not a practical solution. Do you have a solution?
amischler

Power User

The problem still persist in RISC version 20180604. When the user works on a tablet or smartphone and open or close the tree by touching the collaps / expand icon with his finger, then the tree node is selected.

Forum Index -> Development
Go to: