[Logo] Enterprise Client Community
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to home page 
[Register] Register / 
[Login] Login 
Combofield bgpaint with stripes  XML
Forum Index -> Development
rspiller

Power User

Hey,

we are using a grid with different components in each column: fields, checkboxes and also combofields.

Rows in the grid can be "disabled" and therefore get a grey background. This is done by CC-mechanics when you set "enabled" false for fields and checkboxes and so on.
But for a combofield I don't want to disabled the field entirely, because it will also disable the button to open the popup. So I set the editabled flag on false and set a background to the same color the other components have when they are disabled.
All fine so far, but there is a 1px white stripe on the bottom. See attached Screenshot. Same when I use bgPaint instead of background.
Fixable?

greetz
Ruven
[Thumb - combofield_whitestripes.png]
 Filename combofield_whitestripes.png [Disk] Download
 Description 1px wide whitestripes in combofield when using background or bgpaint.
 Filesize 41 Kbytes
 Downloaded:  348 time(s)

rspiller

Power User

Hi,

Setting the height of the combofield to 100% helped.
For the other components I don't set the height explicitly.
Seems like there is a tiny difference in height between combofield and other components?!

greetz
Ruven
CaptainCasa

Power User
[Avatar]

Yes, the 100% height is exactly what I would have proposed.

You have some construction like:
GRIDCOL
PANE
ROW
LONGTEXTFIELD

If not setting the height of LONTEXTFIELD then the control will be rendered with its required height. For some rows this required height is smaller than the height given by the roiw, so a white background shines through at the bottom.

In the grid each row receives a certain height (ROWHEIGHT), but also receives rounding differences. So some rows are 1 pixel higher than others, as in your case.

Regards, Björn

Björn Müller, CaptainCasa GmbH

Forum Index -> Development
Go to: