[Logo] Enterprise Client Community
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to home page 
[Register] Register / 
[Login] Login 
Community Announcement, Step 1 - Please read - Link to online demo  XML
Forum Index -> Community
CaptainCasa

Power User
[Avatar]

Just the week after the community meeting I had some idea about working with browser environments in a new architectural way. You know, I was and am quite sceptical with traditional browser technology approaches, when it comes to industry robustness and cross browser issues.

So, I started "hacking" on Tuesday after the meeting.

Now I uploaded some first demo version, which you can access here:

http://www.captaincasademo.com/ccdemos/workplace.workplaceMetroFX.risc?ccstyle=defaultrisc

You see the just normal workplace being rendered on client side by pure JavaScript "HTML" processing based on this new architecture. Please take a look. Of course: a lot of things are working, a lot of things are not (yet) working.

.....so....:

CaptainCasa will be able to provide a solid implementation of a pure-browser-based client quite short term - this is the central message that I want to announce to you today.

I have to ask for your understanding: nothing of this was available in my head at the community meeting - which would have been the perfect place to show you and to discuss with you.

Further information will follow today and tomorrow - please stay tuned via this forum.

Reactions and discussion are appreciated, of course.

Björn Müller, CaptainCasa GmbH
dstrigel

Power User

We have (on a trial basis) chcked out our application with the new RISC client.
Very pleasant >90% works out of the box. The whole application is running very performant.
Super implementation of the new HTML based approach!

We would be happy without installing Java at client side.
So we think that is the right way to go...

Regards
Daniel

Forum Index -> Community
Go to: