[Logo] Enterprise Client Community
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to home page 
[Register] Register / 
[Login] Login 
CaptainCasa phone out of operation at the moment - ...and is back in operation!  XML
Forum Index -> Community
CaptainCasa

Power User
[Avatar]

Yesterday's thunderstorm was a quite excitinng one: a flash of lightning hit our house, which was a quite loud experience...

Some devices did not survive this procedure - including the Fritzbox for phone/WLAN/Internet. After replacing this box, we are happy to be back in Internet.

Still phones are not working. We share the problem with some of our neighbours, so this seems to be a more general problem.

THIS MEANS: the CaptainCasa number +49 6223 484147 is out of operation. Please directly call my mobile number +49 157.7315.4240 in the meantime. Or best: write a mail / forum message ;-)

I'll keep you updated!
Björn

PS: for all computers I use certain "high voltage protection adapters" that are plugged on top of the electrical sockets -... the things you buy at a price of 1.99 EUR when standing in the queue at a mediamarkt-cash register. THey really seem to do a good job! ;-)

Björn Müller, CaptainCasa GmbH
CaptainCasa

Power User
[Avatar]

...finally: CaptainCasa's phone is back in operation!

Reagrds! Björn

Björn Müller, CaptainCasa GmbH

Forum Index -> Community
Go to: