[Logo] Enterprise Client Community
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to home page 
[Register] Register / 
[Login] Login 
t:field action by press enter  XML
Forum Index -> Development
wocher

Power User
[Avatar]

Hi Björn,

my problem are, i have a search textfield, when the user press enter the search start.
Currently the user must klick the search button or switch the focus to the search button with the tab.

Greet Wocher

„Ein Haus ohne Bücher ist arm, auch wenn schöne Teppiche seinen Boden und kostbare Tapeten und Bilder die Wände bedecken.“
Hermann Hesse, Dichter, Schriftsteller und Maler * 02. 07. 1877 - Calw † 09. 08. 1962 - Montagnola, Schweiz

Rainer Wocher Quentia Development GmbH (Sotware Developer)
[ICQ]
CaptainCasa

Power User
[Avatar]

Hi,

please define POPUPMENU in page, assign unique id, e.g. "FIELDENTER" and define reference from FIELD-POPUPMENU. In the POPUPMENU create MENUITEM and assign hotkey ("10" for enter), assign command e.g. "cmdEnter".

Implement the field's action listener: check for event BaseActionEventPopupMenu and check for command "cmdEnter".

Pls. check docu on implementation of POPUPMENU as well.

Hope this ultra-quick-summary helps you...

Björn

Björn Müller, CaptainCasa GmbH
wocher

Power User
[Avatar]

i have in the Popup Menu Item the field command the following command set:
#{d.BhiVerwaltung.onSearch}()
It's that ok? It's work.

Greet Wocher

„Ein Haus ohne Bücher ist arm, auch wenn schöne Teppiche seinen Boden und kostbare Tapeten und Bilder die Wände bedecken.“
Hermann Hesse, Dichter, Schriftsteller und Maler * 02. 07. 1877 - Calw † 09. 08. 1962 - Montagnola, Schweiz

[ICQ]
CaptainCasa

Power User
[Avatar]

...yes, it's also OK - then you have one central actionListener for the popup menu.

In case you want to use the popup menu for mutliple fields AND you want to differenciate between the user having clickedon field1 and the user having clicked on field2 - then it's better to go back to the actionListner of the FIELD elements.

But: it's ok, the way you do it, once again!

Björn

Björn Müller, CaptainCasa GmbH
wocher

Power User
[Avatar]

ok thanks, i have one search methode and more fields who request this one search methode.

Thanks for the quick answer.

Greet Wocher

[ICQ]

Forum Index -> Development
Go to: