[Logo] Enterprise Client Community
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to home page 
[Register] Register / 
[Login] Login 
How to Register Taglib in Toolset  XML
Forum Index -> Development
unger

Power User

Hello,

I tested the sources from the labelfield composite component that I want to use as development starting point for more complex composite components.

The source can be compiled without errors. After deploying on the server the toolset opens a popup saying: Could not find Tag Library Definition for prefix: demo.

The component is rendered but it has no attributes. When moving the TLD to another location the server prints an error message. Hence I think, the location and content of the TLD is OKAY.

What is missing n the toolset side?

Regards,
Joachim
 Filename prj.zip [Disk] Download
 Description Sources (only things of interest)
 Filesize 8 Kbytes
 Downloaded:  360 time(s)

[Thumb - 01.png]
 Filename 01.png [Disk] Download
 Description Popup
 Filesize 10 Kbytes
 Downloaded:  408 time(s)

CaptainCasa

Power User
[Avatar]

Hi,

all the registration-issues are described in the correspoinding chapter of the Developers' Guide. Did you check the ones listed there?

Regards, Björn

PS: and: do not forget to re-deploy things from the development into the runtime...

Björn Müller, CaptainCasa GmbH
unger

Power User

Hi Björn,
I read the current developers' guide, chapter "Adding Own Components", build all things inside the zip.

Result
Now, having done all these steps, you can add the component into your layout. The
component will appear inside the layout editor, just as normal base components of the
CaptainCasa Enterprise Client framework.

Is there anything I failed to see?

Regards,
Joachim
unger

Power User

may be You think about type-A components, that render themselves in Swing.

I talk about LABELFIELD which is a composite component. Isn't everything on the server or client?

Regards,
Joachim
CaptainCasa

Power User
[Avatar]

...problem was solved during phone call / screen share session:

The file "eclntjsfserver/config/controllibraries.xml" was placed in the "webcontent_cc" part of the project - but must be place ind the "webcontent" part.

The "webcontent_cc" part is reserved for all files that come from CaptainCasa into a web project.

Regards, Björn

Björn Müller, CaptainCasa GmbH

Forum Index -> Development
Go to: