[Logo] Enterprise Client Community
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to home page 
[Register] Register / 
[Login] Login 
Feature Request - Extend Noscrollmode for Grids  XML
Forum Index -> Development
cfuchs

Active

Hey,

in our project, we are using a simple paging mechanism showing page numbers above a grid. Now, we want to disable the vertical scrolling.

Using the verticalscrollmode "hidden", it is only possible to hide the scrollbar, nevertheless the user is able to use the mouse wheel to scroll down the grid rows. So, I thought of using the "noscrollmode" attribute, however this attribute deactivates both horizontal and vertical scroll actions.

Is it possible to extend the noscrollmode attribute such that one is able to choose to disable either horizontal or vertical or all scrolling within a grid?

Thanks in advance,

Christian
CaptainCasa

Power User
[Avatar]

Hi,

we can add a new attribute DISABLESCROLLING.
Update for today is already in its build phase, but should be in with next update.

Regards, Björn

Björn Müller, CaptainCasa GmbH
CaptainCasa

Power User
[Avatar]

...we added an attribute SCROLLINGENABLED for tomorrow's update (20140217). If you set this to "false" then scrolling via mouse wheel and keyboard is not enabled anymore.

Regards, Björn

cfuchs

Active

Hallo Björn,

thanks for the quick response and update. After updating, the editor shows the new attribute correctly and I have set it to false as described. Nevertheless, there is no difference - i.e. scrolling is still possible.

Can you check the current version?

Thanks,
Christian
CaptainCasa

Power User
[Avatar]

Hi,

could you please check, if the client-jars are running in the correct version on your side.

To do so: switch logging on (Systemsteuerung > Java > Erweitert > Java Konsole anzeigen). Then start webstart/applet and check the version that is output at the beginning of the log. It should be 20140217...

Thanks + regards,
Björn

cfuchs

Active

Code:
2014:02:17 16:22:24:923 | 44     | INFO     | Version information:

<version name="5_0_20140217"/> 

Seems fine to me. I have also flushed the Java temporary files in order to really install a new version.
cfuchs

Active

Solved

There was some more temporary stuff around. When both old and new server libs are on the project, there is not any conflict, however it seems like the old ones are prefered.

After removing all old libs and building from scratch, feature works as intended.

Forum Index -> Development
Go to: