[Logo] Enterprise Client Community
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to home page 
[Register] Register / 
[Login] Login 
t:foldablepane -> opend  XML
Forum Index -> Development
wocher

Power User
[Avatar]

When i set this value with an variable it's work by the start.
But when i chance the value nothing happens.

i have an search area and a edit area.
By default is the search open and the edit closed.
When the user select a entry, when the edit arae open, or when the user want make a new entry they open the Foldpane over the button, this work.
[Thumb - BrowserComponenteUnterLinuxFirefox1.png]
 Filename BrowserComponenteUnterLinuxFirefox1.png [Disk] Download
 Description the problem
 Filesize 55 Kbytes
 Downloaded:  300 time(s)

„Ein Haus ohne Bücher ist arm, auch wenn schöne Teppiche seinen Boden und kostbare Tapeten und Bilder die Wände bedecken.“
Hermann Hesse, Dichter, Schriftsteller und Maler * 02. 07. 1877 - Calw † 09. 08. 1962 - Montagnola, Schweiz

Rainer Wocher Quentia Development GmbH (Sotware Developer)
[ICQ]
CaptainCasa

Power User
[Avatar]

Hi,

the opened flag is only ruling the way the foldable is presented the first time- afterwards it does not have any influence anymore... - exactly as you describe.
It is currently not possible to control the opened status after the foldable is presented to the user.

But: I agree, this function is useful... ;-) We will add this function short term.

You can currently bypass by defining normal PANEs and use the RENDERED attribute, and some icon to set/reset the value behind RENDERED.

Björn

Björn Müller, CaptainCasa GmbH
wocher

Power User
[Avatar]

Ok thanks for the quick and great answer.
When do you think do you have the chance coded?

„Ein Haus ohne Bücher ist arm, auch wenn schöne Teppiche seinen Boden und kostbare Tapeten und Bilder die Wände bedecken.“
Hermann Hesse, Dichter, Schriftsteller und Maler * 02. 07. 1877 - Calw † 09. 08. 1962 - Montagnola, Schweiz

Rainer Wocher Quentia Development GmbH (Sotware Developer)
[ICQ]
CaptainCasa

Power User
[Avatar]

...something like 1-2 weeks. You can keep going on setting your opened-variable and assume that it will work as you requested then...

Björn

Björn Müller, CaptainCasa GmbH

Forum Index -> Development
Go to: