[Logo] Enterprise Client Community
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to home page 
[Register] Register / 
[Login] Login 
SEVERE | Binding execption: java.lang.Exception: The binding object #{null} for the FIXGRID is null  XML
Forum Index -> Development
gbaumgartner

Active

Hi,

I just noticed a log entry, which appears every time I click on a row in the FIXGrid.

2012:09:05 13:48:44:319 | 20 | SEVERE | Binding execption: java.lang.Exception: The binding object #{null} for the FIXGRID is null

Unfortunately, I am not able to find the reason. The only FIXGRID I use in this page has a binding defined. Is there any way to find out which binding is missing?

Thanks,
Gernot

<t:fixgrid id="g_26" height="#{d.KtMainPB.orderGridHeight}" objectbinding="#{d.KtMainPB.orderList}" rendered="true" rowheight="16" sbvisibleamount="30" width="100%" >
<t:gridcol id="g_27" text="#{rr.literals['Status']}" width="5%" >
<t:label id="g_28" align="center" focusable="false" foreground=".{fontColour}" text=".{auftrag.status}" tooltip=".{auftrag.statusDescription}" />
</t:gridcol>
</t:fixgrid>
CaptainCasa

Power User
[Avatar]

Hi,

according to the code, there is only one chance to see this error: when the objectbinding is not defined...

Would be great if we could take a look onto your screen - could you please contact me directly in order to setup screen sharing session?

Thanks + regards!
Björn

Björn Müller, CaptainCasa GmbH
gbaumgartner

Active

Hi,

thanks for your help. With the debugging file you sent me, I was able to trace the reason. It was an arraygrid which was set to rendered=false for testing and afterwards it was replaced by a fixgrid. But the arraygrid remained in the code and caused the message.

Thanks again,
Gernot

Forum Index -> Development
Go to: