[Logo] Enterprise Client Community
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to home page 
[Register] Register / 
[Login] Login 
Schedule Grid horizontal scrollbar issue  XML
Forum Index -> Development
cvieira

Power User

Hi, i'm implementing a schedule grid (based on CC Demo DemoScheduleGrid class). It works Ok, but i'm having difficulty on setting correctly the horizontal scrollbar.

Schedule component has several blocks, but i wish to show just some of them, and the rest i would like to see just by using scroll...

I am able to set the horizontal scrollbar. It is visible but no scroll possible because all blocks are present within the width of the grid. No matter i have 16 or 100 blocks, they all appear within the grid width, and no use of horizontal scrollbar is possible.

How can this be correctly setup?

Thanks in advance!

--
Carlos Vieira
CaptainCasa

Power User
[Avatar]

Hi,
you can assigne a certain size to the grid columns holding the schedule. In the example this size is 100%, so it follows the grid size. You may assign e.g. "1000" - or you may assign a combination "100%;500" (100% but minimum 500). Then the scroll bar will show up.
Regards, Björn

Björn Müller, CaptainCasa GmbH
cvieira

Power User

Hi Bjorn, that was the perfect solution, thanks

Also, can you clarify to me if there is the possibility to set the initial scroll position? For example, if we have 24h schedule, i would like to initial scroll to be in 07h position, instead of 0h. Is this natively possible?

Thanks + Regards,

--
Carlos Vieira
CaptainCasa

Power User
[Avatar]

Hi,

this is unfortunately not possible with the system as is... the scrollbar is "on the left" by default.

Regards, Björn

Björn Müller, CaptainCasa GmbH

Forum Index -> Development
Go to: