[Logo] Enterprise Client Community
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to home page 
[Register] Register / 
[Login] Login 
ArrayGrid within ButtonPopup  XML
Forum Index -> Development
bzeuner

Power User

Hi there,

I use an ArrayGrid within the ButtonPopup-Component. But when the grid is very large and I need to scroll then the popup closes automatically. Even if I click on the scrollbar to move it down/up it closes.

Is there a possibility to prevent this behavior and only close the popup if a row was executed?

Greets
Ben
CaptainCasa

Power User
[Avatar]

Hi,

there is an attribute CLOSEONROUNDTRIP which by default is "true". If you set to "false" then the dialog does not close.
BUT: be aware of the restrictions of BUTTONPOPUP in general: you must not use any comboboxes or any other popups inside. If you have this, then better use modeless dialogs, without border, and with "closeonclidkoutside" set to "true".

Regards, Björn

Björn Müller, CaptainCasa GmbH
bzeuner

Power User

hey,

unfortunately this attribute only works if I use the scrollbar directly. If I use my scroll wheel the popup still closes. If there is no easy way to fix that, I will use the modeless dialogs, but the buttonpopup is much handy

Greets
CaptainCasa

Power User
[Avatar]

Hi,

this seems to be something, which is part of Swing: menu popups close when the mouse wheel is spinned. Do not ask me for any reason ;-)

I am not yet sure if we can somehow suppress this behaviour, so better use ModelessPopup...

Regards, Björn

Björn Müller, CaptainCasa GmbH
bzeuner

Power User

No problem,
thanks!

Forum Index -> Development
Go to: