[Logo] Enterprise Client Community
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to home page 
[Register] Register / 
[Login] Login 
fileupload button  XML
Forum Index -> Development
leuchtner

Active

Hi Björn!

I've just tried to use the new fileupload button. As I already told you, I want to miss-use this button as an "fileupload icon". Since you said that the icon is a subset of "button" it should be possible to get the same look and feel.
I think I got it almost, what I don't know is, how to set up the shadow: If I move my mouse over an icon I get a shadow in the background. How can I set up this mouseover-shadow in my fileuplaod button ?

Thanks

Michael
CaptainCasa

Power User
[Avatar]

...oooh, you are right: there is one mini-difference: the icon leaves a bit more space between the image and "outside" - and the rollover effect can shine through.

We will correct this...

Björn

PS: if you need a very quick solution: draw the image a bit bigger, surrounding it with transparent pixels...

Björn Müller, CaptainCasa GmbH
CaptainCasa

Power User
[Avatar]

...with the next release (coming this morning...) the behaviour will be identical. ...but: in order to be compatible you have to tell the button about. There is a new attribute ICONROLLOVER which you have set to "true".

Björn

Björn Müller, CaptainCasa GmbH

Forum Index -> Development
Go to: