[Logo] Enterprise Client Community
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to home page 
[Register] Register / 
[Login] Login 
'fileuploadicon'  XML
Forum Index -> Development
leuchtner

Active

Hi Björn!

I want to do a file upload behind an icon. At the moment I'm using the fileuploadlink control, where I've set up the image property with my icon.
Basically it works, but the look and feel is a little bit different in contrast to ordinary icons:
- the icon control gets a shadow when I move my mouse over it, the fileuploadlink shows the 'link underline' on mouseover.
- all our icons have tooltips so my fileuploadlink should also get a tooltip. Unfortunatelly, in links i can't set up tooltips.

So, do you have an idea how I can solve these things? Perhaps you can implement a more generic fileupload, so that we can decide, which control (icon, button, ...) we want to use in front of the upload?

Michael
CaptainCasa

Power User
[Avatar]

Hi Michael,

yes there's a difference between "link" and "icon"...

Short term: tooltip, this is a mistake, it will be available as well with next version.

Mid term: also provided fileuploadbutton (button is the more generic form of icon...).

OK?

Björn

Björn Müller, CaptainCasa GmbH
leuchtner

Active

Ok, if I can set up the button, that it looks like an icon, then the fileuploadbutton would help me.

Thanks!

Michael

Forum Index -> Development
Go to: