[Logo] Enterprise Client Community
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to home page 
[Register] Register / 
[Login] Login 
Messages posted by: rheinrichs  XML
Profile for rheinrichs -> Messages posted by rheinrichs [209] Go to Page: Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11 , 12, 13, 14 Next 
hi,

here comes the cc-log...

regards
Hi,

in order to download big files we try to use DefaultUploadStreamContent and got a NullPointerException (@see: attachment)

With DefaultUploadContent.class it works fine.

Any idea?

regards

Thanks!
sounds very good!
thanks
hi,

is it posible to get a feature to support drag&drop from external?
Example:
We need a document tab, that supports frag&drop files from windows explorer.

regards
hi,

is it possible to suppress both buttons in a workpage?
With <code>((Workpage) wp).setPopupSupported(false)</code> the close button still exist.

regards
Hi,

the tooltip for date attributes is shown as long value.

regards
Sorry, my fault! *b*

With the current release it works fine.

best regards

Hi,

altough the bugfix "Parameter “imagesortup”, “imagesortdown”" in Release from 01.02.2010, the problem with images after scaling still exists.

best regards
;o)
Hi,

to structuring applications it would be useful to enhance the dispatcherinfo.xml. This time it support "dispatcherinfoextension" and "managedbean".
Is it posible to include a tag like "managedbeanpackage". The tag should discripe a packagename, that is availible by the DefaultDispatcher including the DispatchedBeanInfo for CC-GuiDesigner.

This additional tag would avoid configurationsfault (spelling) by adding every single managedbean in the managedbean-tag.

beste regards
... please check the dev-guide on page 144:
<dis*t**patcherinfoextension
resource=”com/appl/finance/dis*ap**tcherinfo.xml”/>

thx ;-)
sorry, with debugger I find out, that there was a mistake in me tag.

Hi,

I try to configure resources in my dispatcherinfo.xml like this:
<dispatcherinfo>
<distpatcherinfoextension resource="de/xx/managedbeans/base/dispatcherinfo.xml"/>
</dispatcherinfo>

but the config in this resource is not resolved by the default dispatcher.

When I write the sub-config directly into the dispatcherinfo.xml like this:
<managedbean name="AccountContext" class="de.xx.AccountContext" />
it works fine.

additional: please check the dev-guide with the word "dis*ap*tcherinfo.xml", but in my case it isn't the problem. ;-)

best regards
Thx, to set the grid-size to 100% works fine.

A little confusing was the "focus-boarder" outsite the foldablepane, when I try to select an element inside the table.

best regards

thx,
maybe there is a mistake in our definition?

best regards

Profile for rheinrichs -> Messages posted by rheinrichs [209] Go to Page: Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11 , 12, 13, 14 Next 
Go to: